latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Free registration form paypal?

Home Forums Community Forum Free registration form paypal?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Dec 23rd, 2012 at 1:32 pm #35444
Pete
Username: anagio

Hi, I have two questions about the free registration form.

First can it be customized so that only an email address is needed for the visitor to register? I know how to hide fields and set values so if that’s what it takes then I can do that.

Second, does the free registration form send visitors through paypal or does it redirect back to the welcome page or whichever page is setup in the options to redirect to after registration?

I read this post http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/30-days-free-trial-using-code/ and understand I can custom build a form to register a user set their level and EOT date. But is that needed or does the free registration form handle all that and at the same time keeps the user on my site the entire time?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Dec 24th, 2012 at 7:16 am #35460

Hi Pete.

First can it be customized so that only an email address is needed for the visitor to register? I know how to hide fields and set values so if that’s what it takes then I can do that.

You could try this hack: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15672&p=49082#p49082

Second, does the free registration form send visitors through paypal or does it redirect back to the welcome page or whichever page is setup in the options to redirect to after registration?

No, the free registration pro-form doesn’t use PayPal, since there’s not payment. You can specify where to take the person after registration using the [hilite mono]success[/hilite] attribute. Login isn’t automatic, though, the person has to do it.

I read this post http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/30-days-free-trial-using-code/ and understand I can custom build a form to register a user set their level and EOT date. But is that needed or does the free registration form handle all that and at the same time keeps the user on my site the entire time?

With the free registration pro-form you can specify the level and EOT and the person doesn’t leave the site.

Posted: Monday Dec 24th, 2012 at 7:18 am #35461
Pete
Username: anagio

Thank you Cristian that answers my questions, purchasing within a day or so

Posted: Friday Dec 28th, 2012 at 7:35 am #35605

Cool. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.