latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Free subscribers

Home Forums Community Forum Free subscribers

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Sep 19th, 2012 at 5:25 pm #25856

Is there a way to set up s2Member to automatically delete/demote/suspend free subscriber accounts after a certain period of time(30 days)? I don’t have a paypal business account, so I can’t use paypal buttons.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Sep 19th, 2012 at 6:42 pm #25862
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Michael,

Check this article: http://www.s2member.com/kb/paypal-services-a-quick-comparison/

You don’t need to pay to PayPal in order to be able to use a PayPal buttons. :)

Posted: Wednesday Sep 19th, 2012 at 10:08 pm #25872

Hi, Eduan.

I’m not sure that I understand. I can add a paypal button to my site if I only have a standard paypal account?

Posted: Wednesday Sep 19th, 2012 at 10:12 pm #25874
Eduan

That is correct Michael. :)

Just follow these instructions to set it up correctly:
Video » s2Member (PayPal® Options/Buttons)

Just remember to use the PayFlow options, not the other ones. ;)

Posted: Wednesday Sep 19th, 2012 at 10:34 pm #25875

Thanks for the link!

I can’t watch the video right now, but I will check it out later. According to what I’ve watched so far, it seems that this tutorial will require me to upgrade my paypal personal account to a business account. This is not an option for me. I will watch the video later, but can you confirm that I will not have to upgrade my account?

Posted: Thursday Sep 20th, 2012 at 10:29 am #25954
Eduan

If you have a standard PayPal account, then you can receive payments as far as I’m aware. Really you can always try, and if it doesn’t work then you can upgrade. ;)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.