latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Fix Fresh install of WP 3.5.1 and S2Member

Home Forums Community Forum Fix Fresh install of WP 3.5.1 and S2Member

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Alvin H 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 5th, 2013 at 7:43 am #40852
Alvin H
Username: alvin_h

Hi,

I want to buy the S2member pro and trying out the S2member first but immediately i encounter a critical problem when setting up.

The settings:
1. Fresh install of wordpress 3.5.1
2. Fresh install of S2member Framework

When i try to add in a field (such as contact_number) in General options->Custom Registration/Profile Fields->Add Field:
1. After adding the information, when i click Create Registration Field button, nothing happens.
2. When I click on the Create Registration field button a second time, it says “that field ID already exists”.
3. Tried a few times to add other field such as country, I also get the same error.

I’ve not installed any other plugin; just default twentytwelve theme from WP 3.5.1 and S2member framework.

Is this a big bug? Please help. I am ready to buy the PRO version, but pretty disappointed with the free version now.

Will there be a stable release soon to fix this?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.