latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Front end registration for free subscribers

Home Forums Community Forum Front end registration for free subscribers

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 14th, 2012 at 12:44 pm #22013

Hello!

I’d like to know how to create a front end registration form for level 0 members. My client has no need to input their paypal information, there’s going to be no paid membership on the site. Ideally just want to use the Pro-forms but without needing to enter the paypal API info – is this possible?! If not, how else can I add a front end registration and login form?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 14th, 2012 at 8:50 pm #22040
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Kimberley,

Check this article on offering free registration at paid levels:
Knowledge Base » Offering Paid Member Registration for Free, Using Pro-Forms

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 3:41 am #22052

Thanks Eduan, but unless I’ve missed something that method still requires all the paypal API information to be added?

Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 8:44 am #22081

Hi Kimberley.

Yeah, although the registration is free, the pro-form is part of PayPal’s pro-forms, so it does warn if the PayPal integration is not configured. If you won’t get payments, just enter fake information in the fields so the warning goes away and you can use the free registration pro-form.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.