latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

ftp newbie problem with s2 pro upgrade

Home Forums Community Forum ftp newbie problem with s2 pro upgrade

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  boudewijn lutgerink 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 11th, 2012 at 6:21 pm #28174

Hi : )
I am a newbie at ftp and I am not understanding how to get the right folders where they need to go with the s2 pro upgrade. I tried extracting the files before uploading and just put all of them all into my plugins folder and that is not working, but I am not sure what folder is nested and should not be there and where it should be instead : (

got it just needed to keep looking at it! Sending the s2pro folder to the plugin folder put it in the s2 free version folder :)

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Kim Gongre.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Oct 12th, 2012 at 2:31 am #28193

If you upload the s2member-pro version you should have a folder in your wp-content/plugins folder named s2member-pro.
In that folder you must have the files and subfolders being:
– Images
– Includes
– Licensing
other files in that folder should be:
index.php
pro-modules.php
readme.txt

That should do the trick.
HTH
Boudewijn

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.