latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Full Profile Entry at Registration

Home Forums Community Forum Full Profile Entry at Registration

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 7:06 pm #4693

WP V3.3-1 with S2MemberPRO v111220. Using the PayPal Pro forms… how can I present people with a full set of profile fields to fill in as part of the registration process? The default for all levels seems to be first name, last name, email, and username. I’ve added many custom S2Member fields, some of which have member level dependancies, that I would like to have subscribers fill out as part of the registration process – preferrably prior to submitting payment.

I use S2Member-profile coding to allow members to change profile files after they are registered – just want to get all the fields initially populated during the registration process.

Thanks in advance for the help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 9:08 pm #4706
Staff Member

Hi Debbie. Thanks for your inquiry.

When you configure Custom Registration/Profile Fields with s2Member, those will show on your Pro Form during registration just as you describe. However, they’ll only be visible in the context in which they were configured. For example, if you configure Custom Registration/Profile Fields for Members at Level #1, they’ll only be displayed during registration if your Pro Form is configured to provide access to Level #1.

Also, if you’re already logged-in when you test your Pro Forms, you won’t see these fields, because s2Member assumes they’ve already been collected (i.e. you’re already logged in). Please log out before testing.

Posted: Friday Feb 10th, 2012 at 12:29 pm #4744

Logging out before testing made all the difference. Thank you for your help.

Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 1:11 am #6052
Staff Member

Very welcome! Closing this thread :-)
Thanks for the follow-up Debbie.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.