latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Full text article access

Home Forums Community Forum Full text article access

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Alexander Deyneko 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Dec 19th, 2013 at 8:34 pm #62054

Hi,
I’d like to do follow:
1. make and abstract for all visitors and in this abstract there is link like “read full text article”. When a non-member clicks on the link he/she redirect to payment options.
2. create full text post for access only for member.

I successfully created this only by hiding parts of an article for members or not members, as you understood: “abstract part of text” not visible for members but “full text area” visible for members only.

It would be great for me if I could split abstract and full text article. Yes it ease create abstract for public access and full text for members only. But in the homepage, or in category there are TWO articles of same topics. I tried to hide payment options by s2member – yes it works. But NON member redirect to “unable to find a post” instead to payment option.

OR may be there is options to hide the abstract from members?

May be I missed something?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.