latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Get access to support forum?

Home Forums Community Forum Get access to support forum?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  harry Gilliam 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 7th, 2012 at 3:53 pm #4387

I bought s2Member a couple of years ago how do I get access to support forum?

My profile lists my status as “No Purchase Yet” and I’m not sure how to change that.

I’m primarily looking for an API reference or something that tells me how I can add users via code from a second non-wordpress website.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 7th, 2012 at 4:20 pm #4388
Eduan
Username: Eduan

If you login with the account you bought s2Member with, you will get access to the Customer Support Forums.

So login with the account you normally download the latest version of s2Member with and your account will already have access to the Customer support forums.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Feb 8th, 2012 at 11:44 am #4466

Is there anyway to find what this account is? This software was bought many years ago.

Is there any way to just update this account with my serial number?

Thanks,
-Brian

Posted: Wednesday Feb 8th, 2012 at 2:24 pm #4486
Staff Member

Hi there. Thanks for your inquiry.

You’ll find upgrade links in your “My Account” page at s2Member.com.
However, it sounds like you’ve already purchased in the past.
Do you have a Transaction ID from your original purchase?

If not, is it possible that you have more than one account with us? If you’ve lost your password for the paid account, you can retrieve it here.

Posted: Wednesday Feb 8th, 2012 at 3:48 pm #4493

Jason, is there someone in my admin where I can find the transaction ID? Otherwise this information was lost years ago.

Really all I want to know is where i can find a API reference (or something that tells me how I can add users via code from a second non-wordpress website).

We need to be able to via code add new “users” to our membership site.

It looks like you “may” have this functionality added in a newer version then I have installed. Before I pay to upgrade I would like to make sure this will work for us.

-Brian

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.