latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

get_s2member_custom_fields case-insensitive

Home Forums Community Forum get_s2member_custom_fields case-insensitive

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Advertigo SRL 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 26th, 2012 at 8:22 am #11928

Good morning. I’m here to give you the solution to a problem that made me scratch my head for half an hour, and I hope he does pros to someone.

I did created custom profile fields with Unique IDs made of mixed character case (upper and lower case). I find that get_s2member_custom_fields($ID) doesn’t work well with uppercase letters and does return empty ‘user_value’ array elements (strangely it works on wp-admin/user-edit.php).

Putting it lowercase did solve the problem. Have a nice day.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.