latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

getng an error while integratng authorize.net

Home Forums Community Forum getng an error while integratng authorize.net

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 20th, 2013 at 4:33 am #62055

hello
i am newbie…
i created a page for authorize.net payment…but while processing i am getting this error
“Unable to process. You are an Administrator. Stopping here for security. Otherwise, an Administrator could lose access.”
please help me…how to overcome this problem.. OR can you please upload a video of authorize.net like you have added paypal video….

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Dec 24th, 2013 at 10:23 am #62119
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

Basically, S2member is protecting you from changing your adminstrator to a lesser S2Member account type.

This would prevent you from being able to access your administrative functions. :)

So, either log out when testing or log in as another “lower” user to test.

Hope that helps.

Dave

Posted: Friday Dec 27th, 2013 at 1:22 am #62162

thanks for the reply… but i am still not able to do this…as it will automatically fill the email id with the admin id..and there is no option to change that email id..and then this error will come…actually i am doing this on my local system..

Posted: Saturday Dec 28th, 2013 at 12:05 pm #62203
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

If it’s loading information into your form, then you are not logged out. You need to be logged out completely to test registration forms. You could also pull up a different browser to test if you want to stay logged in during testing.

Dave

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.