latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

getting data before payment

Home Forums Community Forum getting data before payment

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Dec 6th, 2012 at 8:17 am #33698
Ben Foux
Username: 51Options

Hello I have few questions about getting data before payment:
The flow in our site should be be
1) pages
2) Pricing table (three options – one week one month and three months, all same level of membership)
3) Fill in data form – agree to terms and conditions, get mobile number and email
4) Payment (clickbank)
5) Thank you page

of course, i would get from clickbak all relevant data such as name (first last) transaction id, date/time and so on. only after payment, and getting data from clickbank, would that member be active.

The question is how could I get and stor the data that was gathered before the actual payment, and put it with the right member?

Thanks

Ben

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Dec 6th, 2012 at 2:10 pm #33726
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Ben,

You’d need to do this with some JavaScript. Add a onsubmit action to the Pro Form and create some JavaScript to grab the data and use AJAX to send the data to a URL that saves the data.

You can check out the IDs for the s2Member Pro Forms in /s2member-pro/includes/templates/forms/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.