latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Gift membership

Home Forums Community Forum Gift membership

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Shaun Bythell 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 16th, 2013 at 5:45 am #59611

Hello,

any news about gift coupons? I haven’t heard back from Bruce here and you wanted to add this feature for quite a bit of time now: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/gift-membership-paypal-pro-forms/

Also – you should not be closing the topics after 2 weeks. Because that means we can’t discuss the unofficial extensions, like the one here: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/gift-coupon-codes-for-s2member/

Thanks,
Martin

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Sep 16th, 2013 at 4:35 pm #59624

Quite agree – we have hassle with customers trying to purchase membership as a gift.

I also agree about closing topics after two weeks – something of a ‘cop-out’ I suspect. What possible valid reason is there for this?
Andy

Posted: Thursday Sep 26th, 2013 at 5:14 am #59903

Hello forum admins,

any news about this?

Does this mean I have to update this thread every 2 weeks to be able to discuss this and not get the thread closed

Thanks!
Martin

Posted: Wednesday Oct 9th, 2013 at 10:58 am #60245

Not sure if this thread is in the right place, maybe it’d get noticed in the support forum but anyway, while we’re on the subject…

I have a client who is desperate for a Gift coupon/subscription facility and preferably one where it would be possible to enter a start date so gift membership could start on a birthday or at Christmas, for example.

I’m aware how promising a forthcoming feature within a particular time frame can lead to over-promising but can we have at least a “best guess”?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.