latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Google Checkout Integration

Home Forums Community Forum Google Checkout Integration

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday May 25th, 2013 at 2:31 pm #50632
Ganaxi
Username: ganaxi

Hi,

I keep getting this error in integrating Google Checkout.

We’ve made several unsuccessful attempts to send order notifications to your notification callback URL, http://www.ABCDEF.com/?s2member_pro_google_notify=1 As a result, you aren’t receiving order status, risk, or other notifications.

In setting it up, I reviewed s2’s setup instructions and my settings in Google Checkout console and in s2. Everything checks out as suggested by s2, except I am not clear about the following two instructions in s2

Only Post Digitally Signed Carts: On
Notification Filtering: Off (important)

Those two options, esp. the first one, don’t exist in the Google Checkout console.

The first one is not in the console.

The second one, is as below,

Notification Filtering
I am integrating using the Order Processing Tutorial documentation and will receive and handle only the following notifications: new-order-notification, authorization-amount-notification, order-state-change-notification.

with a check-box to the left of “I am integrating using…”

So, I am not clear whether to check or not to correspond to the “Off” requirement by s2, and the “Only Post Digitally
Signed Carts” option is not there in the Google Console.

Also, Google Checkout is being closed, and moving to Google Wallet by Nov. Will s2 be integrated with Google Wallet before that?

Thanks for your response,

Ganaxi

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday May 26th, 2013 at 5:22 pm #50666

The interface seems to have changed, and we are aware that there’ll be a change with that service. I’ll ask Jason about it.

Posted: Friday May 31st, 2013 at 4:55 am #50987

Jason tells me that those settings still exist and showed me this screenshot to help you find them:

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.