latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Google Checkout not upgrading to S2Member1

Home Forums Community Forum Google Checkout not upgrading to S2Member1

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 20th, 2013 at 8:42 pm #50242
jessePinkman
Username: s2login

Hi,

Google checkout broke for my site in the last month. GC used to upgrade my wordpress subscribers to s2Member1 no problem and then somewhere in the last 20 days it broke. I have new users who are paying via GC and not getting their account upgraded. I also offer payment via Paypal and ccBill and those two payment gateways still work as advertised. I checked my google IPN logs and the one suspicious entry in there for my test GC purchases says, “2 => ‘Ignoring this IPN request. The transaction does NOT require any action on the part of s2Member.’,”

Digging further back into my GC IPN logs to April when GC new S2Member upgrades were working properly, the log says, ” 2 => ‘Google® transaction identified as ( `SALE/SUBSCRIPTION` ).’,
3 => ‘IPN reformulated. Piping through s2Member’s core/standard PayPal® processor as `txn_type` ( `subscr_signup` ).’,
4 => ‘Please check PayPal® IPN logs for further processing details.’,”

Which seems correct. At first I thought it might be because I was running an older version of the S2Member plugin, so I upgraded today to s2Member v130513 and reran my GC test but I’m still seeing the same problem.

Any ideas why this may be happenning?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 5:11 am #50427
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

We’ll need to take a look at your full log files to see what the issue here is. Could we get a Dashboard Login so we can take a look please?

You can send that here: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Let us know when you’ve done that.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.