latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Google Optimizer Integration with s2members a

Home Forums Community Forum Google Optimizer Integration with s2members a

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 1st, 2012 at 4:48 pm #6922
Appileo
Username: Domkonit

The following problem. I want to insert the predefined page of s2member thank my Google Optimizer tracking code. Unfortunately, the will but not validated. I use the Optimize function of the press for the code then inserts into the page. How should I place the code or is that possible if so how?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 2nd, 2012 at 4:55 am #7028

Hi Dominik.

Do you mean adding some tracking code to a specific page? You could just add it in your HTML editor, where you edit the page.

Or am I misunderstanding the question?

Posted: Friday Mar 2nd, 2012 at 4:58 am #7030
Appileo
Username: Domkonit

I want the code of Google Optimizer. Now I want to add the conversion code in my login welcome page. Unfortunately, he always says code is not available. Is it even possible to insert the code there?

Posted: Friday Mar 2nd, 2012 at 4:13 pm #7097

You can add the code to the Login Welcome Page’s HTML editor, yes. As long as Google Website Optimizer doesn’t need to load the page, it’d be fine, cause the page is protected and GWO won’t have access, but the page can load GWO’s code.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.