latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Granting access to a paid page via check

Home Forums Community Forum Granting access to a paid page via check

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Michele Hobson 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 7th, 2013 at 7:24 am #43943

I would like to offer potential customers who may not have a debit or credit card the option of purchasing my service via money order. What would be the best way for me to accomplish this?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 7th, 2013 at 10:03 am #43954

Hi. I just discovered this myself whilst installing s2member on my website.

Go to s2member > Paypal buttons > Paypal Specific Post/Page Access Links

Assuming the check option you are thinking of, is manual via postal service, then here you can manually generic access links, and email them to your customers, as if they’d paid using Paypal.
You also have the option of doing the same for membership access:

s2member > Paypal buttons > Paypal Member Registration Access Links

Good luck.

Posted: Thursday Mar 7th, 2013 at 10:05 am #43955

…so what I didn’t state was that you probably want to create a form, through which they can provide their details, and then mail you the check, following which you do the above…:-)

Posted: Thursday Mar 7th, 2013 at 10:28 am #43958

Thank you Mike, it is wonderful when you find or are provided a solution to a dilemma.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.