latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Granting access to parts of Admin Panel

Home Forums Community Forum Granting access to parts of Admin Panel

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jan 7th, 2013 at 1:18 pm #36471

Hello Support.
I am interested in s2Member Pro.
I have toyed with the free version. I like it a lot.
I have a site which I am using the tools to control membership for a group of writers.
I would like to be able to allow them access to certain features that would normally be visible in wp-admin page but when I set up membership and login page it removes that capability.

Is there a way to allow those features, such as creating a post, page, tags once this plugin is activated?

Many thanks,
Chris

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jan 8th, 2013 at 10:41 am #36580
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Christopher,

This isn’t possible by default. All of the s2Member levels have the same admin rights as a normal WordPress subscriber would have.

However you can use the User Role Editor plugin which would allow you to give the s2Member levels the role of Author, which would give them what you want if I’m not mistaken.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.