latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Granting child site access (WP multisite)

Home Forums Community Forum Granting child site access (WP multisite)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  shriii 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 13th, 2013 at 12:35 pm #61912
shriii
Username: shriii

I run a WP mutisite with subfolder structure (on WP instance supporting multiple child sites)

I am now trying to implement the workflow where all purchases/transactions happen on the primary site, site.com
Based on which product was purchased, users will need to gain access to site.com/product1, site.com/product2, etc. Some bundled purchases will grant access to multiple child sites. How do I accomplish this?

Is it possible to have users be registered and paid at site.com via an s2member instance configured for multisite, and then have those users automatically added to other child sites based on what they paid for?

Is it possible to check whether a user has a custom capability on the parent site, from a child site, assuming that only the parent site runs s2member?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.