latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Gravity form registration and s2member roles

Home Forums Community Forum Gravity form registration and s2member roles

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Oct 5th, 2012 at 6:05 pm #27610

The gravity forms user registration for buddypress is something i must have for my free subscribers. But if i lock out pages with subscriber level 0 access the GF registration will still not allow my users access to these pages. The gf registration ads the user to my dashboard with the label “subscriber” but will still not allow them access to these pages. Isnt s2member free subscriber level 0 the same as wordpress subscriber? Its said repeatedly within the support videos that it is. But yet there has to be something different about it if its not letting my users into the pages.

What do I need to change to allow this to integrate properly? I suppose i could keep all pages open without being locked out, but it defeats the purpose of joining my site, if all pages are open to the public then the benefit of joining is gone.

Thanks for the help!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Oct 6th, 2012 at 7:38 am #27642

Isnt s2member free subscriber level 0 the same as wordpress subscriber? Its said repeatedly within the support videos that it is.

Yes, it is. s2Member adds the [hilite mono]access_s2member_level0[/hilite] capability to the subscriber role. You could verify this in your installation using a plugin like User Role Editor. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/user-role-editor/

What happens if you register a user with the regular BuddyPress registration form, or with an s2Member free registration pro-form?

The gravity forms user registration for buddypress is something i must have for my free subscribers.

I know that BuddyPress adds an account activation step to the registration process. Did you activate the account before trying to access the protected pages? Just checking.

The free registration pro-form bypasses that, though. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Free Registration Forms[/hilite]

Posted: Saturday Oct 6th, 2012 at 8:11 am #27647

yes i have figured it all out, actually gravity forms registration is working correctly with all s2membership levels which is great.

Posted: Saturday Oct 6th, 2012 at 8:19 am #27650

Great! :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.