latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Gravity Forms/Custom Registration Page

Home Forums Community Forum Gravity Forms/Custom Registration Page

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Feb 17th, 2013 at 2:14 pm #42032
Gary Brant
Username: 140hours

Hello Support,

I have been on this form for 2 days and did not find an answer on how to use the Gravity registration form that I created and would like to use with S2.

The form is created using gravity form user registration ad on and I have added on to a page.

Now I would like to use/integrate with S2. Please note that I have not plans of using Paypal for free and other paid membership options.

The site in question is: http://www.rgirl.net
the registration page with gravity form that I have created is: http://rgirl.net/registration/

Hence need your help in getting this going on. Appreciate if you can help me out on this one as its not working for me.

Thank you
G

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 18th, 2013 at 9:37 am #42257
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Gary,

In which way do you need to integrate it? What do you need from s2Member in this form?
Do you mean for the custom fields, the user’s data and all that stuff?

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Feb 18th, 2013 at 12:24 pm #42292
Gary Brant

Well I wanted to know how to set up this registration page. As of now it has become the main page.

When ever someone comes to rgirl.net the registration page pops up. Instead I would like this to be timed.

In the sense may be after a certain amount of time. How can this be done?

Thanks,
G

Posted: Monday Feb 18th, 2013 at 1:28 pm #42300
Eduan

I see. So right now you’re using your (custom) registration form successfully? It works correctly as a registration form right?

What you describe you need is really not related to s2Member, make it popup after a certain amount of time. That is’nt really related to s2Member…

In relation to s2Member, what do you need help with?

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Feb 19th, 2013 at 9:30 am #42480
Gary Brant

Right now what is happening is that when someone comes to rgirl.net its by default going to the membership option page. Not sure how this is happening.

I checked the settings and could not make out what is happening. I request you to kindly help me on this.

Thank you,
G

Posted: Tuesday Feb 19th, 2013 at 12:07 pm #42492
Eduan

Ah I see.

Are you sure you don’t have anything set in the URI restrictions? Which you can find under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› URI Access Restrictions BTW.

If you have nothing set there then I don’t know what might be causing the problem. Have you tried these common troubleshooting tips?
Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Feb 19th, 2013 at 2:27 pm #42504
Gary Brant

Yes, I have checked it and there is no restrictions.

How ever, when I visit all pages list in wordpress it shows that the page is restricted by s2 and says that level 0 or more is required to access this page.

I dont remember setting this at all. How do I remove this restriction?

Some screenshots for reference. If you need the login information please do let me know.

Thanks
G

Posted: Tuesday Feb 19th, 2013 at 3:02 pm #42510
Gary Brant

I tried adding the screenshots but it did not go through hence adding the links:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65903986@N03/8490175812/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65903986@N03/8489077139/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65903986@N03/8489077133/

PLease help fix this as my site is dropping visitors because of this

Posted: Tuesday Feb 19th, 2013 at 3:52 pm #42512
Eduan

Hmm…

It seems… Did you set your login welcome page as the home page?

Posted: Wednesday Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:09 am #42558
Gary Brant

Yes, the login/welcomepage is the homepage.

After registration I want the user to come to Homepage.

Posted: Wednesday Feb 20th, 2013 at 1:32 pm #42600
Eduan

Ah I see, that is what’s causing the problem. :)

You see, the login welcome page is protected, always, it’s always going to be protected at level 0, so that unregistered users can’t access it.

If what you want to achieve is for the user to be redirected to the homepage after login, then what you can do is under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login Welcome Page you have to deselect the “Home” page from the drop-down, and put the URL of your website in the field below that, otherwise s2Member is gonna protect it. Does that make sense?

– Eduan

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.