latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Group Level Accounts

Home Forums Community Forum Group Level Accounts

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 2:22 pm #8134

Will S2Member support group level memberships? If not, is this a feature that be considered for a future release? Here an example of what I would like to offer on one of my sites. The ability for both individuals and groups to sign up and create a subscription to the site, with the groups, like a company with several employees, each employee can have their own login under the group account along with one member of the group to have admin rights over the other users in that group with the ability to add, edit, delete users from the group.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 15th, 2012 at 4:33 am #8208

Hi Philip.

Yes, we’re working on this. :)

I went into some detail about it with another user the other day, which you may want to read:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/group-accounts/

I hope that helps.

Posted: Thursday Mar 15th, 2012 at 4:36 am #8209

Sorry, just noticed it’s in the Pro Customers forum and you don’t have access to it yet.

Basically the idea is that instead of sharing a single account, each person would have his account and the one with the paid access could share it with other accounts he picked.

Posted: Thursday Mar 15th, 2012 at 9:12 am #8227

Thanks Cristian for the speedy reply. One last question, do you have an ETA on this feature? Thanks,

Posted: Thursday Mar 15th, 2012 at 2:59 pm #8277

Maybe around a month. We’re trying for that, but is not in stone yet.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.