latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Group Membership

Home Forums Community Forum Group Membership

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 3:19 pm #43528

Is there a feature or hack to allow someone to purchase a group membership, designate x number of users as part of that group, and then when the group membership expires, so does everyone else in the group.

Basically I just need when member A allows his membership to expire, linked members B – E also expire.

I’m guessing nope and if so, this would just be a suggestion.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 10:36 pm #43558
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Lee,

You guessed correctly. :)
I’ll put this in as a feature request. ;)

– Eduan

Posted: Saturday Mar 2nd, 2013 at 5:59 pm #43644
Eduan

Hello Lee,

This is what Jason answered:

No, sorry that’s not possible by default; it will require custom code.
I have no intention of custom coding this for BuddyPress, but we will be working to make things like this possible in e next generation of s2Member.

Posted: Monday Mar 4th, 2013 at 1:31 pm #43714

Thanks for the input! I wasn’t talking about BuddyPress per se, just as more of a permissions/level thing.

But we have a work around for that. Another staff member asked me to look into it because it was something Drupal could do. But Drupal needs way more code than WordPress. heh.

Thank you.

Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 7:01 pm #43912
Eduan

I see, still this is a feature request for the next generation of s2Member.

Hope you can figure it out with Drupal. Or with s2Member if you decide to code it. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.