latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Group – Multi User Accounts

Home Forums Community Forum Group – Multi User Accounts

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Colin Prior 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Nov 13th, 2013 at 1:02 pm #61091

Hi S2Member Crew;

Following up on my post over a year ago
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/group-accounts/#lead-topic-7080

Is there any progress on the initiative to make multi-user accounts or can you make any suggestions on how to better implement my current work-around.

As I wrote before we have Single, Two and Five User accounts.
For the multi user accounts that have 120 or Unlimited downloads.
On the Thank You page I provide a Free Trial link for the Parent account holder to send to their Child so that the child signs up initial for a free trial (zero download) account which I then have to “Upgrade” to the appropriate level, set the expire date, and reference the Parent Account etc.

This is clearly onerous from an admin point of view.
I could provide them with a link to create the correct level account, but that does not fix the issue of linking them plus more importantly if that information went public or they shared the link with other colleagues there is nothing to stop them creating multiple accounts.

An auto generated coupon code that only worked a limited number of times (1 or 4) would work.

Any suggestions welcome.
I am also open to helping “Sponsor” the development of Group membership functionality.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.