latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

hardcode coupon code into affiliate link?

Home Forums Community Forum hardcode coupon code into affiliate link?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 21st, 2013 at 10:26 am #52338
Dan
Username: antondb

I am trying to make it so one of my affiliates (using idevaffiliate) can refer his clients through his affiliate link and his referrals will automatically have a coupon code applied when they sign up using s2member. Is this possible? I see how the coupon code method credits an affiliate but I would like to integrate the coupon code so the affiliate can just send customers via his affiliate ID and provide his referrals the discount that way without them having to manually enter the coupon code.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jun 22nd, 2013 at 12:11 am #52364
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

There’s no way to hook a coupon code directly to a link, but I do believe that iDevAffiliate has a way to offer coupon codes which will automatically track a User’s purchase through an affiliate if they use the Coupon. You could also do that through the s2Member file here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Pro Coupon Codes -› Affiliate Coupon Codes

Alternatively if you’d really like your affiliates to be able to automatically fill in the coupon field, you’d have to have a developer do so through JavaScript, or using the information provided here:

Pre Sale FAQs » Is it possible to modify s2Member® Pro Form templates?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.