latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Having Difficulty Removing Restrictions

Home Forums Community Forum Having Difficulty Removing Restrictions

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason Allen 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 9:21 am #28529

I am just experimenting with the restrictions and now that I have them in place I can’t seem to get them removed. We are developing an online magazine and think this product is the right way to go but we need to have a better understanding of how the restrictions work.

As of right now every post is set so that it can’t be read. I need this removed.

Is there some magic word that I can type in to remove this.

We are hosting through GoDaddy our site is at http://www.CncChatter.com

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 10:48 am #28561
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Jason,

How did you block your pages/posts? Using the options under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options? Or directly within the pages?

– Eduan

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 8:22 pm #28780

I looked through both the General Options and Restriction Options and I can not find the issue.

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 8:23 pm #28781

Is there a magic word that I need to type in to “Remove” the restrictions

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 9:28 pm #28788
Eduan

Hello Jason,

I’m afraid there isn’t a word like that as far as I’m aware.

Have you opened a post (the page to edit the post/page) and seen what the s2Member box in the top left say about the restrictions set on that page/post?

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 5:05 pm #29454

Ok so I have uninstalled everything and re installed it – I am going to say it is something in MySQL – how do I fix it.

Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 6:48 pm #29462
Eduan

OK, well, I’m not sure. lol

Have you tried deleting the full WordPress database you created for WordPress?

Other than that you will have to contact your hosting company.

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 6:55 pm #29464

I can’t delete it at this time and with a Pro version of s2member I would think they would contact me

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.