latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Help creating login widget for my awake theme

Home Forums Community Forum Help creating login widget for my awake theme

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 11th, 2013 at 8:15 pm #47251

I am VERY new to coding and could really use some help.

If you look at my site:

http://www.interestingtalksonline.com

you will see in the top right corner some sociable icons. I would like to have this replaced with the s2member login.

Could someone please help create the coding for this. Im happy for the moment exactly how the widget, I would just like it in the top right corner.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 12th, 2013 at 7:39 am #47295

s2Member’s login widget can be added with PHP to your template, if that area isn’t normally enabled for WP widgets. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Pro Login Widget (via PHP)[/hilite]

I’m afraid that I can’t help much editing your theme. Have you tried asking the theme’s developer where you should edit that? Or you can try a freelancer from a site like jobs.wordpress.net, elance.com or odesk.com.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.