latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

HELP! My Site has a MAJOR ISSUE

Home Forums Community Forum HELP! My Site has a MAJOR ISSUE

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Elizabeth (Support Rep) 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 5:14 pm #29701
Stan Ford
Username: sfordbw

HELP! I can’t remember my password and everytime I fill the request it won’t sent an email to the account.

Who do i contact? Please help? I paid and have used this plug-in for a year… For some reason an update came but I don’t remember my password.

ERROR :

Your s2Member Pro Module must be updated to v121023+.
Please log in at s2Member.com for access to the latest version.

Or upgrade automatically. Provide your login details for s2Member.com.

After I complete it still doesn’t email me the link for my new password. Now my site (member area) has been closed down.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Oct 26th, 2012 at 6:31 am #29741

Hi Stan.

I’m notifying Elizabeth in Accounts so she helps you with this. Could you please tell us what your Pro account is?

Posted: Friday Oct 26th, 2012 at 2:35 pm #29855
Staff Member

Hello Stan Ford,

Thank you for contacting the Support Center.
An email has been sent to you, with a request for more info.

Best regards,
Elizabeth

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.