latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Help! No pmt needed only Free or Registered

Home Forums Community Forum Help! No pmt needed only Free or Registered

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 15th, 2012 at 3:55 pm #13542

I have a non-profit blog. I understand how to make certain content viewable based on registration status. Since there is no cost to sign up, there is no reason to have the paypal integration. How do I set this up so as to avoid the need for the page where the paypal button would normally be located?

Instructions were fantastic. This seems to be so simple as to have been under the radar. Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

SWA

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 16th, 2012 at 4:38 am #13643

Hi SWA.

Thanks for the kudos! I’m glad you’re enjoying s2Member. :)

Well, the Membership Options Page doesn’t necessarily have to have PayPal buttons. It can have anything you want to put there, knowing that it’s the page users will be sent to if they try to open a URL they don’t have access to. It can just a be a nice message asking them to register for free and login in order to view the restricted content, with a link to the registration page.

I hope that helps!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.