latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Help! s2Member PayPal Buttons Causing Error

Home Forums Community Forum Help! s2Member PayPal Buttons Causing Error

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 20th, 2012 at 10:31 am #17017
Paul Foster
Username: PAFoster

Paypal button created…

$7 monthly, level 3 access.

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="3" ccaps="" desc="EZeCovers.com Monthly Member" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="ezecovers.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="7" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="1" image="default" output="button" /]

Was fine earlier today, but now generates a paypal error…

Any ideas?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 21st, 2012 at 7:15 am #17094

Hi Paul.

That error reminds me of problems caused by the theme or another plugin messing up the shortcode parsing.

Could you test changing to the default theme or deactivating other plugins one by one, checking after each to see if the problem’s gone?

I hope it helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Jun 21st, 2012 at 8:38 am #17121

Its the Shortcodes Ultimate plugin causing that error as it does not seem compatible with s2

Posted: Thursday Jun 21st, 2012 at 11:34 am #17135
Paul Foster
Username: PAFoster

@Philly – 2,597 Gazzillion Brownie Points! THANK YOU!!!!

I must have reactivated Shortcodes Ultimate by accident yesterday in the middle of what I was doing. (I think I was updating some plugins) My theme provides similar shortcodes so I don’t need it.

I deactivated it and all’s good!!!

Incidentally I’ve been having a major problem whereby any s2member paybay button has half a page of blank space above it, I spent two hours trying to sort that yesterday!! Guess what? Deactivating Shortcodes Ultimate solved that problem too!

Very Happy bunny here! Thank you.

s2Member Rocks!!! :D

Posted: Friday Jun 22nd, 2012 at 7:07 am #17179

Awesome! Thanks for the update!

Philly, how did you know what plugin he had causing the conflict? Not the first time I see you do this. Are you an esper? :P

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.