latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Hidden Page titles in the Nav Bar

Home Forums Community Forum Hidden Page titles in the Nav Bar

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 10:30 am #28840

**** PROBLEM FIXED ******

I have created 3 levels of access and each is restricted by the appropriate PAGE LEVEL RESTRICTION in the page options.

I don’t wont a user with a level zero or 1 access to see the link in the menu bar for a page with level 2 or 3 access, and so forth.

After checking the box in the options at:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Alternative View Protection -> Nav Menu

My level 2 and 3 pages are still visible to a level ZERO and 1 member

how can i restrict this access?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Mike Lowndes.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 12:53 pm #28861
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Mike,

Might I ask, what was the problem, and solution?

– Eduan

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 9:54 am #29008

Hi Eduan,

I was just being blind to the fact of using menus with access levels – All sorted and thanks for the reply

Mike

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 12:46 pm #29045
Eduan

Oh OK, thanks for sharing the solution then. :)

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 12:53 pm #29047

Sorry – it was a case of Using the menu options in Appearances and checking the page level access restrictions – once each page was associated as a menu page and i had set the user level for that page in the page properties it worked fine – was a simple mistake.

Mike

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 3:03 pm #29055
Eduan

You don’t have to apologize. ;)
But thanks for sharing the solution. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.