latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Hidden Pages on Header

Home Forums Community Forum Hidden Pages on Header

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Sep 22nd, 2012 at 9:36 am #26119

Hi there,
I’ve been searching however I can’t seem to find if I can have member only page links (including a drop down with child pages) in the header area with the rest of the public pages BUT only visible when a member is logged into their membership. ie: I don’t want the page titles visible to public visitors.
And secondly, can this also be achieved for delayed content pages? ie: the page link is only visible to the member when the content is available?
Are these both possible? and if so how can I achieve this? (or am I just having a dull moment lol)
Thanks for your help in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Sep 23rd, 2012 at 7:30 am #26175

Hi David.

BUT only visible when a member is logged into their membership. ie: I don’t want the page titles visible to public visitors

There’s a setting for Nav Menus to hide protected pages from users that don’t have access to them. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Alternative View Protection -> Nav Menu[/hilite]

And secondly, can this also be achieved for delayed content pages? ie: the page link is only visible to the member when the content is available?

The Alt View protection doesn’t prevent content protected by conditionals from being shown in the menu, since it’s not the whole page what’s protected by s2Member. This includes dripped content, since it’s done with conditionals.

You could probably use a text widget with some PHP code in it to drip the links to the dripped content. Or you could hack the menu code to do it, although I haven’t done it so I can’t offer specific advice on that one.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.