latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Hide Jetpack email signup widget from

Home Forums Community Forum Hide Jetpack email signup widget from

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Phil Wocken 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Sep 12th, 2012 at 7:47 pm #25087
Phil Wocken
Username: pwocken

Hello –

I’m trying to figure out how to hide the the Jetpack email subscription widget from users that are below level 3. I’ve got other text widgets that I could hide using the API Scripting, but I don’t know where/how I can edit the Jetpack (from WordPress) email subscription widget? The blog is only available to Level 3 members, so I don’t want non-members or level 1 or 2 members to be able to subscribe to blog posts by email.

I’m also open to other email subscription options (preferably if they are/offer a widget) if you know of other integrations that I can protect from unauthorized members.

Thanks!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.