latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Hide username field when a coupon is apply

Home Forums Community Forum Hide username field when a coupon is apply

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:25 am #16356
Nicolas
Username: nicolassacre

Good morning,

I newly installed S2member on my website (with pro-form) and I then wanted to make sure that the username is replaced with address email of the user.

I followed the procedure found on the forum (http://www.s2member.com/forum/topic/make-username-field-optional-and-hide-it/) and also read this post : http://www.primothemes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?F=4*t=15672*p=49082*p49082

Everything works perfectly but I have a small bug when I speed up coupons on forms. When the coupon is applied, the field ‘username’ is not any more hidden while it was not shown in the load of it page.

Would anybody have an idea to make it hidden again?

Thank you for your answer.
Nicolas

NB: Sorry for my bad English, I am French-speaking!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 14th, 2012 at 9:20 pm #16534
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

Please change this line:

if(empty ($_POST["s2member_pro_paypal_checkout"]) && empty($vars["attr"]["modify"])) {

to this:

if(empty($vars["attr"]["modify"])) {

As a reference, the correct link to the original post where this code is mentioned can be found here.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.