latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Hiding pages depending on membership level

Home Forums Community Forum Hiding pages depending on membership level

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Oct 6th, 2012 at 9:02 am #27652

Id like to lock out and hide all pages the specific memberships ONLY and not using (or higher). Each one of my members will need to see specific pages, and not the pages of the lower levels. How would i do this? Thank you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Oct 6th, 2012 at 11:58 am #27665
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Daniel,

I think for this purpose, using custom capabilities (ccaps for short) would be a much better option, since they are independent from each other, meaning that if a user has ccap1 then he won’t be able to access ccap2 features.

Here are the resources for ccaps:
Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Custom Capabilities
Video » s2Member (Custom Capabilities)

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.