latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Home Page not redirecting to Members Options

Home Forums Community Forum Home Page not redirecting to Members Options

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 5:36 pm #28754

I just installed and set up s2member on my site which is a free membership site. Everything seems to work fine except when you enter my direct url which is http://reputationrepairguide.com you see a “sample” page and it says “nothing found.” I have been trying for hours to get this site to show my membership options page as the home page when someone types in my url and it will not do it. I also do not have any sample pages on my site. All of the WordPress sample pages have been deleted from the system. I thought that this plugin was supposed to redirect the user to the membership options page automatically. I need help and any advice would be appreciated. I’m really stuck on this one. Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Nov 6th, 2012 at 12:36 am #30734

I believe you can set the options page as your static start page in Settings > Reading > Front Page

Change the front page to your members options page.

Posted: Tuesday Nov 6th, 2012 at 3:15 pm #30790
Eduan
Username: Eduan

That would cause a conflict between s2Member and WordPress Jermaine, so I suggest you don’t do that Charles.

What I can suggest though, is that you make a homepage page, and put the same content that the membership options page has, there.

– Eduan

Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 12:43 am #31095

Thanks to both of you for taking a stab at resolving this issue. Unfortunately neither one of those ideas worked. What did work was doing a redirect from the main url to that page through my c-panel. Problem is now solved. Thanks again.

Charles

Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 2:30 pm #31164
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad you solved the problem Charles. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.