latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Home Page Redirects to Membership Options

Home Forums Community Forum Home Page Redirects to Membership Options

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 8th, 2013 at 12:40 pm #41213

Currently for logged out users, our home page is automatically redirecting to our membership options page. You can see this if you visit the URL http://janjig.wpengine.com, it will automatically take you to http://janjig.wpengine.com/subscribe/?_s2member_seeking%5Btype%5D=page&_s2member_seeking%5Bpage%5D=455&_s2member_seeking%5B_uri%5D=Lw%3D%3D&_s2member_req%5Btype%5D=level&_s2member_req%5Blevel%5D=0&_s2member_res%5Btype%5D=sys&s2member_seeking=page-455&s2member_level_req=0

I have not set up any URI restrictions or page restrictions for the home page and am stumped as to why this is the case. What else can I check?

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Feb 10th, 2013 at 12:07 am #41293
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

I have not set up any URI restrictions or page restrictions for the home page and am stumped as to why this is the case. What else can I check?

Could you please check to see what you have set up at:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Page Access Restrictions? If this is set to all your Home Page will be protected as well.

Posted: Sunday Feb 10th, 2013 at 3:41 pm #41323

All the page access restrictions are currently empty, so unfortunately that’s not it. Any further thoughts for troubleshooting? Thanks.

Posted: Monday Feb 11th, 2013 at 12:18 pm #41405

What is required from us on your end to help resolve this issue? I’ve configured this plugin exactly as I’ve done for other sites in the past and never run into this issue.

Please confirm as this is holding up the launch of the site.

Thanks.

Posted: Wednesday Feb 13th, 2013 at 11:44 pm #41645
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for the follow-up, we appreciate your patience.

Please send us login details through our Private Contact Form so we can run diagnostics:

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.