latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Home Page restricted

Home Forums Community Forum Home Page restricted

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  GHF Forum Team 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 11th, 2013 at 4:22 am #36938

Hi,

I’m using the s2member framework plugin and I don’t understand why even if I did’t set any restriction if I try to navigate the home page, it asks me the credentials to log me in!? I would like to have the homepage free to navigate and just one page restricted.

Is there anyone that had the same issue?

Thank you for your help

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jan 11th, 2013 at 4:48 am #36939

Ok, I solved by myself…it was another plugin ‘members’ in conflict with s2Member.

thank you anyway

Posted: Saturday Jan 12th, 2013 at 1:21 pm #37144
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad you found the issue Marco. :)

Posted: Thursday Feb 28th, 2013 at 4:03 pm #43432

Hi,

I have a multisite installation with S2members networked activated (version 130221, WP3.5.1)

I had to modify the URL of one blog (subdomain name, vx.xzy.com instead of xx.xyz.com). Now whatever I do, the homepage is protected at level 0 (requires membership level #0).
Curiously when I setup the homepage to any static page, the page appears as locked on the dashboard pages list (requires membership level #0) but when I open the page the S2members page level restriction is set to blank (no restriction). Whatever I do (deleting the homepage and recreating a new one, deactivating all other plugin, deactivating/reactivating S2members) have no effect. Finally, I reversed to the previous url and the homepage is acessible again.

Thank for your support.

Didier

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.