latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Hooks

Home Forums Community Forum Hooks

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 1st, 2013 at 7:18 pm #52848

I have some custom code I need to apply to each user after they have:

1. Registered as a new user, and
2. Extended or renewed their membership.

I do not need different hooks for this; if one hook is fired during both scenarios, that would be perfect. So far, I have been able to hook into

ws_plugin__s2member_during_configure_user_registration

for new user registrations. Is there a hook that will fire for both, or just for renewals so that I may do this?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 2nd, 2013 at 5:14 am #52876
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

You could hook into the s2Member payment gateway-specific hooks you can find in the source files, or you could use s2Member’s API Notifications to handle this, which I would strongly recommend. You can find information on setting that up here:

Knowledge Base » Building An API Notification Handler

The API Notifications you’re looking for are these:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Registration Notifications
Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Payment Notifications

Let me know if you’d rather use hooks and I can dig up a few that might be useful.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.