latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

hooks/filters

Home Forums Community Forum hooks/filters

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  kevin chard 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 10:18 am #19175
kevin chard
Username: kchard

This is a question about hooks and filters, more specifically IP access restrictions. Before I purchase I was wondering if I would be able to hook into the IP access restrictions and set a specific level for each s2member level eg:

level1 – 10 ip’s per customer
level2 – 20 ip’s per customer
level3 – 50 ip’s per customer
etc.

I would not change the Security Breach Timeout Period, just a separate ip allotment for each member level.
Great plugin,
Cheers.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 12:38 pm #19177
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

This is a list of the hooks / filters in the IP restrictions class:

http://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/s2member/ip_restrictions/package-filters/

I’ve not been through them all so I can’t say specifically that you will be able to do what you want, but that’s the possibilities.

Hope that helps,

Dave

Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 12:52 pm #19179
kevin chard
Username: kchard

Thanks Dave, ill take a look and see if its something that can be done, cheers.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.