latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Hope 2 get ans this time-No Confirmation emai

Home Forums Community Forum Hope 2 get ans this time-No Confirmation emai

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Arifur Rahman 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 16th, 2013 at 12:46 am #60391

Hi,

I hope to get a reply this time. I’m stuck with this. I really am not willing to switch to another membership plugin as I already like this.

I’m facing a strange problem regarding registration email. My client knows a little about web technology. He’s not willing (or doesn’t know how) to input API details and set up IPN integration. So, these fields are empty right now. I have set up the rest of what are needed for a successful transaction, and have set a return page after payment instead of http://…../?s2member_paypal_return=1.

As I don’t have paypal over here in my contry, I asked my client and a friend of mine to test the whole process starting from clicking the paypal button. My friend went through the process smoothly, but unfortunately my client did not receive any confirmation email (with the registration link). I really don’t know what’s the reason behind this. I’d appreciate any kind of help.

Thank You!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.