latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How can I make my Pro Form look better?

Home Forums Community Forum How can I make my Pro Form look better?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Dec 20th, 2012 at 4:20 pm #35190

Help. The Pro Form looks like crap (excuse my language). How do I make it look better and more professional? There is too much space between the entry forms, the headline in Courier font does not match anything on my site.

You can see what it looks like here (just temporarily as this is a development site that is moving within 24 hours).
http://dev.immbn.com/join-now/join-authorize-net/

Please tell me there is a way to make this look better…

If you are going to send me to a video series, please send me to a specific video, not the entire Pro Introduction.

Kim

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Dec 20th, 2012 at 9:16 pm #35198
TJ
Username: wellwater

Kim, I was dealing with this also, and I was left with the following choices:

1) override the s2member CSS styles in my own style sheet
2) edit the s2member form files
3) entirely disable the included s2member CSS stylesheet which’ll allow me to style everything from scratch.

I’ve opted for option #3, with Jason’s instructions for how to remove the CSS:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/remove-css-and-optimize-js/#post-9207

The downside is you’ll have to totally restyle the forms from nothing, but it’ll give you ultimate control.

Posted: Friday Dec 21st, 2012 at 9:09 am #35243

TJ:

Thanks for your answer. I was afraid it might be something like that. Now, if only I knew how to totally restyle the forms from nothing. But alas, my coding skills stop way short of that.

I will have to hire it done as I can’t have the form as it is stay on my site. I am guessing the shopping cart abandon rate would be through the roof.

Kim

Posted: Saturday Dec 22nd, 2012 at 9:15 am #35316

Help. The Pro Form looks like crap (excuse my language). How do I make it look better and more professional? There is too much space between the entry forms, the headline in Courier font does not match anything on my site.

Kim, the pro-form looks good when it’s displayed without problems. It sounds like you may have a JavaScript conflict caused by the theme or another plugin. Could you do the tests for them explained here? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.