latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How can I setup a single paypal payment?

Home Forums Community Forum How can I setup a single paypal payment?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Aug 10th, 2013 at 10:01 am #55522
Mak M
Username: Mak

Hi!
At the moment I offer services that erquire both payments for subscriptions but also single payments for visitors that only want to pay every time they need my services.

How can I setup a paypal button for this kind of use, visitors that are looking to pay everytime they want a service for me.

I thought of using the Paypal Capability(Buy Now) Buttons but I read thats my visitors should be registered first before sending that kind of payment.

Isnt there a way to send a buy now paypal payment without the need to make my visitors register under a Membership Level #0?

To get the full picture, I have a services page where I;ve inserted 3 paypal buttons.
1st paypal button is a monthly subscription for 3 service requests
2nd paypal button is a monthly subscription for 6 service requests
3rd paypal button is a buy now where visitor pays for a single service request.

None of these services give access to other pages, yet.

1st and 2nd paypal button where created using the s2Member paypal button generator, using level 2 and level 3 for each one of them.
If I setup the single payment button using the level 1 and then replace in the shortcode level=”1″ to level=”0″ what type of charge should I choose since one time payments are available for 1 day access to 3 week access.
Given that my client doesnt need any access to the site should I select 1 day access?

ps: At the moment I generated a buy now button directly from Google but I want to know how can I do this using s2Member.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Aug 12th, 2013 at 11:36 pm #55609
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Isnt there a way to send a buy now paypal payment without the need to make my visitors register under a Membership Level #0?

What you can do here, is use s2Member’s Shortcode Conditionals to see if a User is logged in or not. If they are, you can use these Capability Buy-Now Pro Forms/Buttons. Otherwise, you can use a Member Level # Pro Form/Button at Level #0, with the Custom Capability that you’d like to sell along with it.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Membership Level # Buttons

This way, if a User is not registered, they are going to register with the Custom Capability all at the same time. Otherwise, they are simply going to buy the Capability only.

ps: At the moment I generated a buy now button directly from Google but I want to know how can I do this using s2Member.

This will not work with s2Member. If you’re using Google Checkout, then you can find information on creating Buttons with that here, after enabling Google Checkout in the Other Gateways section of your Dashboard.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Google® Checkout Buttons -› Membership Level # Buttons

See also: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Google® Checkout Buttons -› Capability (Buy Now) Buttons

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.