latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How Can Logout Appear When A User Is Iog In.

Home Forums Community Forum How Can Logout Appear When A User Is Iog In.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Oct 20th, 2013 at 8:05 pm #60482
Edikan Umoh
Username: edikan

Hello,
I just configured S2member into my website. but i discovered that when a user is logged in, the login menu will still appear instead of “Logout” Please how can i configure my settings so that the “logout” menu will appear when a user is logged in.
I have gone through some former post about this topic like this one here http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/hide-the-log-in-link-in-a-menu/ but it did not help me for what i needed. Maybe because the WordPress Codes have changed.

Please i will appreciate your assistance. Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 23rd, 2013 at 6:38 am #60549

This is a WordPress thing, s2Member doesn’t handle login sessions.

Usually login links have a condition that checks if the user is logged in or not to display the proper link. If that’s not happening for you, maybe you’re being logged out? Verify that you’re actually still logged in when you get shown the login link.

If you are logged in, then check with your theme’s or widget’s developer asking him about it.

Or was it a link that you added manually to a page? If so you’ll need to add the condition yourself. This may help: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Simple/Shortcode Conditionals[/hilite]

If you aren’t logged in, although you just did, then something seems to be ending your login session. This comes to mind: Knowledge Base » Logged In, But Am I?

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.