latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How do I create 2 welcome login pages?

Home Forums Community Forum How do I create 2 welcome login pages?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jan 27th, 2013 at 11:05 pm #39753

I have a 2 level membership and just want to know how to have a separate page or each level to login in to.
I have checked the Special redirection URL advice in the knowledge Base but I dont quite know how to name my pages for each level. can anyone help please?

Cheers,

Kev

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jan 29th, 2013 at 10:36 pm #39959
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Kevin,

You actually only need 1 login welcome page. :)

Although you need to use s2Member conditionals, nothing special with the URL or something. Here’s an article about them: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Conditionals

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Jan 29th, 2013 at 10:41 pm #39961

Hi Eduan,

Thank you. I have after many hours worked it out. Got that all going thanks.

May i ask one more question?

I have used ‘login with ajax’ widget as my login. However it logs me in as admin but for my partner who we are
testing with it wont let her login. I have placed the urls in the s2member login redirect with her being a level 2 but for some reason wont let us in.

Could you help with that?

Much thanks for your time,

Kev

Posted: Thursday Jan 31st, 2013 at 3:38 pm #40188
Eduan

I can’t really provide much help besides troubleshooting I’m afraid. :/

So she’s a level 2, but she is not able to login using a level 2 account, for some reason?
And you say you setup some special redirection for level 2 users? What happens if you remove that redirection?

– Eduan

Posted: Friday Feb 1st, 2013 at 1:57 am #40237

Thanks Eduan,

Tried that. Still no luck. I will keep playing around with it. Yes the ‘login with ajax’ has settings already set up for s2member which is great and as admin I simply put in a redirection url for me when I log in and it takes me there.
I have a redirection page (which is the login welcome page for level 2’s) but it wont let her go to the login welcome page.

Like I say I will keep playing. the only way to learn.

oh yea I did take the link out to try it but to no avail.

Thanks for your help. Appreciate it,

kev

Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 12:37 pm #40471
Eduan

OK, could you please try removing that redirection that you setup with the Login With Ajax plugin?

s2Member will automatically redirect to the login welcome page, so there’s no need to setup that redirection. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.