latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How do I get this done?

Home Forums Community Forum How do I get this done?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 15th, 2012 at 2:07 am #16545

On the web I read a whole lot about using PHP code in wordpress.
Samples on using php functions are endless.
However, NOWHERE I can find examples how to include the given code samples in the pages of a site?
If I include php code in the html tab of a page I can also see that code on the visual tab. I can hardly imagine that this is meant to be.
So the question is, how and where do I put php code to control how pages display? (Like what posts do appear on a page.)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 15th, 2012 at 8:03 am #16579

To use PHP in a WP post/page, you need to have a PHP execution plugin installed and use the HTML editor only, never the Visual one. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/exec-php/

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Friday Jun 15th, 2012 at 9:45 am #16591

Ah, my hero answers! Thank you Cristián. I will have a look at that one.
Very much appreciated!

Posted: Saturday Jun 16th, 2012 at 3:40 am #16646

No problem. Glad to help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.