latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How do I incorporate a shopping cart?

Home Forums Community Forum How do I incorporate a shopping cart?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jun 9th, 2013 at 2:55 pm #51703
Customer
Username: bltrsuth

Hello,

I wish to add a shopping cart to the site. Can you tell me which shopping cart to use, and how to integrate it into s2memeber Pro?

Thank you,

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 11th, 2013 at 12:26 am #51732

I don’t know carts to recommend, haven’t used any. Maybe another user can do that, or you could google what good carts are available for WordPress.

how to integrate it into s2memeber Pro?

Integrate it in what way?

Posted: Tuesday Jun 11th, 2013 at 8:40 am #51759
Customer
Username: bltrsuth

Add items to sell, etc.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 11th, 2013 at 8:45 am #51761
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

There are loads of shopping carts for WordPress, you can then use s2Member to protect all your shopping cart pages using the product page URLs with s2member > restriction options > URL restrictions. I’ve not done this with a shopping cart but used it with a forum to protect all the pages that start with /forums/.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 11th, 2013 at 11:54 pm #51797
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Add items to sell, etc.

s2Member doesn’t directly integrate with any shopping carts directly. The nature of the plugin is to sell things in one subscription, and s2Member doesn’t support multiple subscriptions or a cart, so integrating one is a problem. If you do decide that you absolutely need a shopping cart for your site and you want to use s2Member, you’ll need to use the information here to pass the product information/change pricing based on what’s in the User’s cart:

Knowledge Base » Using Variables In A Shortcode

This calls for custom code, so we can’t help much in this regard as per our Support Policy.

If you need further assistance, we recommend http://jobs.wordpress.net, or another freelance web site where WordPress® experts are offering their expertise through a bid on your project.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.