latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How do you award badges?

Home Forums Community Forum How do you award badges?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 5th, 2013 at 6:17 pm #40879

I noticed in this forum (which is Buddypress/BBPress right?) that you can award badges to people. How do you do that? What plugin are you using?

For example everyone who is a paid member has “Paid Customer” badge, and the other day I got awarded the “Helpful” badge.

How are you doing that?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 5:31 pm #41075
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

That functionality you’re seeing here in our forums is custom (i.e. integrated by s2Member devs). If you would like something similar, you might check the bbPress forums for ideas, or consult with a freelancer that’s experienced with bbPress. I’m not currently aware of any plugins that would add this for you. Sorry.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.