latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How do you Rollover as custom image to paypal

Home Forums Community Forum How do you Rollover as custom image to paypal

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 22nd, 2012 at 1:18 pm #8850

Hi,

I am developing a paypal button that’s a rollover, rather than a static image. right now the image is controlled with a nifty css trick where the div specifies the height of the image (it is built for example at 100px high and displayed at 50% height. By rolling over the img, it shifts up 50%)

Anyone know how I would put the img into the paypal button?

Here are the sample codes:

Image controlled with CSS:

<a id="reggoldro" title="Register for Gold" href="http://url.com/(LINKS TO PAYPAL)">

Here is the s2member button short code:

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="4" ccaps="" desc="Title / description and pricing details here." ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="url.com" ta="0" tp="5" tt="W" ra="500" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="1" rrt="" rra="1" image="<strong>THIS IS WHERE I WANT TO PUT THE ROLLOVER IMAGE BUT NOT SURE HOW TO GET IT TO WORK</strong>" output="button" /]

Thanks for your help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 23rd, 2012 at 6:17 am #8886

You may want to have the shortcode output the PayPal URL and use that in the link with your custom image.
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes -> output[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.