latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

how do you update a closed topic

Home Forums Community Forum how do you update a closed topic

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Aug 12th, 2012 at 9:12 pm #21843

in searching for an answer i found a topic that was closed and did not have an answer and i found an answer that is working for me…i would like to share and think it should go with the original question?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Aug 13th, 2012 at 10:41 am #21869
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Jason,

Could you please give me the URL to the post so that I can unclose it? Thanks. :)

Posted: Monday Aug 13th, 2012 at 10:52 am #21871

sorry i lost it, have looked at hundred things since then and i cannot even remember which issue it was or how i searched to find it, as i clean off my desk if i come across a note about it i will update this. I

maybe there should be a reopen request button right on the post pages – and a comment area why you want to reopen for review – i looked all over to message someone directly…there didn’t seem to be a way – it would be easier if i would have been able to request right when i was looking at it and had the answer in my mind

Posted: Tuesday Aug 14th, 2012 at 8:48 am #21972

Hi Jason.

Yeah, please let us know if you find the thread you wanted to reply to. :)

Threads get closed automatically after a certain time without activity.

Next time you’d like to reopen one, you could post as you did here, but with a link to the thread you’re refering to.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.