latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How set this on User Registrations Page?

Home Forums Community Forum How set this on User Registrations Page?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Epix Media 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 11th, 2012 at 7:30 am #10549
carly knowen
Username: Carly

I have WordPress Multisite with Buddypress Installed… I have just installed S2Member…

I have created the Membership Levels… However, I can’t seem to figure out how to set it so that users must select a Level on the signup page?

It currently registers all users on the free level…

Under the S2 Member General Options…. There’s a section where you can create custom registration fields… And those work, but I don’t know how to create an option to select Levels.

Any help? I’ll appreciate it a lot!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 18th, 2012 at 7:18 am #11100
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

Hi Carly, you have to create a registration form/page for each membership level, then you create a membership page that links to each of those forms.

For example, if you go to http://www.s2member.com/prices/ they have two “membership” options, Single site and Unlimited, each of these links to a different page that allows you to sign up & pay for that service.

If you go to s2Member > PayPal Buttons in your WordPress admin you can create a shortcode for each of your membership levels, then paste that code in to the page you want to display the form on!

Hope that helps!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.